Sunday 3 November 2013

EDET - Movie Maker

Evening all

So this was totally my favorite week ever because I got to make a movie. It was a great movie but it still was one. I learned how I can put power point slides into a movie and how to add music and even edit the music I wanted in audacity. It was really fun. In class we did group work to see how we could use a movie to teach students a lesson. The group I was in showed how a lesson about vertebrates could be brought to the students through a movie, using the voice of one of the group members to explain what is a vertebrate, what types of animals were vertebrates and so on, while showing images so the students could identify them.

Students could probably use the movie maker in a similar fashion, by creating a presentation of their understanding of a lesson or a project they might have had to do and probably in many other different ways. As I have said before, when given the opportunity, students are very creative and could do many things when they have explored and have learned to use such programmes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment