Sunday 3 November 2013

EDET - Podcast

Hello everyone!!

Well, I learned about pod casting. I was a bit nervous because I thought I had to create one. I didn't as yet, but I'm still pretty nervous about it. I learned that podcasting was an amateur broadcast created by anyone about anything and if someone was interested, they can subscribe to that person and get new podcasts from that person every time there was a new one and listen to it at anytime, anywhere, as long as they had a device that could play it.

I believe a teacher could use a podcast to broadcast helpful information for students on subjects she's doing or on study tips or if she is not feeling well on a day she has to teach she could send a podcast to her students on the subject she was supposed to teach so they wouldn't miss anything.

Students could probably be more creative with it, by using it to create their own journal or in presentations to make it more interesting or about anything they feel. Young people are very creative and when given the option they can do anything with something such as podcast.

Although I have a slight fear of podcasting, I would probably use it someday. I'm glad I'm learning about it now, getting an idea of it so that I would be able to use it in the future.

Here's an example of me using audacity, a program that can be used when making a podcast.


No comments:

Post a Comment